143 | LIVE at "Tech Alley" | Daniel Corliss, Josh Leavitt, & David Thompson
July 29, 2021
Daniel Corliss, Josh Leavitt, David Thompson
Tech Alley is a monthly meet up for Las Vegas Tech Entrepreneurs & Startups and is hosted by the City of Las Vegas and leaders in the space. The event is hosted in The Art's District at Taverna Costera and features workshops, seminars, and networking events.
"YOUR BALLS WITH THANK YOU"
Use Promo Code "TheGuestList" to receive 20% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING upon checkout.
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 1:30 - Who is Daniel Corliss?
- 2:41 - Tech Scene in Las Vegas
- 5:52 - Expert Dojo
- 8:25 - Social Equity
- 10:35 - Female Entrepreneurship
- 11:50 - Investment Thesis
- 14:50 - Myths Surrounding Venture Capital
- 17:35 - Evaluation Tools
- 19:20 - Entrepreneurship
- 20:51 - Standard Capital Raise
- 23:07 - What does Las Vegas mean to Daniel?
- 25:07 - Manscaped Promotion
- 27:24 - Who is Josh Leavitt?
- 30:14 - BuiltIn.Vegas
- 32:20 - IONnovate
- 34:10 - Tech in the Alley
- 35:03 - Previous Vegas Tech Movements
- 38:32 - Leadership
- 40:18 - Growing Tech Trends in Las Vegas
- 42:31 - Disruptors
- 47:14 - What does Las Vegas mean to Josh?
- 49:53 - Who is David Thompson?
- 50:46 - Changing Vegas
- 51:33 - Skill-Based Gaming
- 54:04 - Navigating the Las Vegas Gaming Industry
- 55:30 - Asteroid Arena
- 58:32 - NFTs
- 1:00:25 - Gaming Community in Las Vegas
- 1:02:00 - What does Las Vegas mean to David?
|LISTEN and SUBSCRIBE to the platform of your choice|